View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 23:36   #45
LASTRESORT20
LongTerm-Guy

~ "Sad Day For America" ~

http://transsylvaniaphoenix.blogspot...r-america.html

~ "I emigrated from my country in Eastern Europe and crossed the Atlantic Ocean to run away from communism.
Last night I came to realize I didn't ran far enough. Communism is about to take over America with the full acceptance of half of the American people.

Maybe the American people need to experience communism themselves in order to realize their mistake. Maybe they need to see how it is when you have food rations, gasoline rations, toilet paper and detergent rations.

Maybe they need to see how living in a country where soap, shampoo, coffee, salami, cigarettes and whiskey are considered luxury items for the use of the upper class only, and where those items (obtained exclusively on the black market) can buy you a place ahead the line when you need a doctor visit for your father, heart medication for your mother or baby formula for your child.

Maybe they need to experience the waiting in line for 16 hours in a front of a grocery store to buy a malnourished chicken, or a bottle of cooking oil, a carton of eggs, or a pound of sugar, or a bottle of cooking propane - and when you're almost in the front of the line to be told they're sold out.

Maybe they need to sleep in their beds fully dressed up and wearing wool hats and gloves because they have no fuel to heat their homes.

Maybe they need to have their kids doing their homework at candle light because the electricity is shut down 22 hours a day out of 24.

Maybe they need to learn how to have their families share the the rationed hot water and have the entire family take their shower during the single hour of the week when the hot water runs. And if possible do their laundry in the same time.

Maybe they need to have their friends writing informative notes on them and have their telephones and homes under surveillance; and have their fathers, brothers or sisters arrested deported or "disappeared" because of a joke they made about the leadership of the ruling Party.

Maybe America needs to experience the communist paradise I experienced in order to wake the `fock` up. I know I did.

That's all I have to say today." ~
Click on Link above (much more)
LASTRESORT20 is offline   Reply With Quote