View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 05:34   #54
muscogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaT View Post
He doesnt mind if HIS taxes are raised 1000%.

You notice he has never claimed to pay any taxes, only a higher "percent than Romney" but wont state what percent he thinks Romney paid.

I will make this statement. Muscogee did not pay pay higher than a 14% total net tax burden like Romney did. And no where the the dollar amount.
Well you would be wrong. Why must you always get personal? I'm not going to get in a "mine's bigger than yours" argument with you. It's immature and ill mannered.

Arrogant condescending people like you are the reason the Republicans lost. With me help, my district replaced an incumbent Republican with a Democrat. I don't like the Democrats but I like people like you much less. You brag about having more money than General Bullmoose but then turn around and say you're having to lay people off because you can't afford to pay their health care. I think you could if you could weren't so greedy.

I thought about you while I was voting. It gave me a lot of pleasure to know my vote would cause you angst. Do you really thing you can change my vote with your personal attacks and insults? People like you who goosestep to the party line are irrelevant to the election. Moderates like me are the ones who decide the election. We have spoken.

Leona Helmsley

Last edited by muscogee; 11-08-2012 at 05:48..
muscogee is offline   Reply With Quote