View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 20:20   #96
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
You believe in god? I think that's pathetic. Probably not going to change your mind much. It's called a difference of opinion. Deal with it because your holier than thou attitude doesn't have any affect on me.

I have no problem using the money of people who have more than enough to spare to save the lives of other people that can't afford life saving medical procedures. I think ACA will have to go through a lot of changes before it really serves that purpose but it's a step in the right direction. Your party sure showed no inclination to address the issue.

BTW, my girlfriend has a rare condition called gastroparesis. She was dependent on a very expensive drug called Reglan to keep her digestive system moving and the side effects include Parkinson's like symptoms after extended use. We found something that works much better and guess what it is? Here's a hint: It's something that grows naturally, was recently legalized in 2 states and is vehemently opposed by the party that you keep insisting I should have voted for. The party you keep supporting right along with all their insane big government BS. **** you morons and your lectures about Obamacare. I'd have every one of you taxed into poverty before I buy into that insanity. In the meantime I will revel in your becoming more and more irrelevant.

Have a nice day.
You're a thief. Plain and simple.

If you were a man, you would make some extra jewelry, work an extra job, do what you have to do to pay for her her drug yourself. Instead, you let her turn into a welfare case. Your girlfriend isn't my problem. You try to make it my problem and I hope she's denied treatment....rationed out. Her life isn't worth the expense. Your President won't be in office forever.

Last edited by certifiedfunds; 11-08-2012 at 20:25..
certifiedfunds is offline   Reply With Quote