View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 20:36   #99
M 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
I never professed compassion or charity for anyone.
Yes, I think we all got that.

Quote:
Short of being a regular blood donor I don't even donate much to charity. That's not my thing and if it's yours and you feel superior to me for it than have fun with that.
No, I don't feel superior to anyone. I simply care about other people. Who knows? Perhaps it'll come back to me when I, or someone I love, needs help.

Quote:
You believe in god? I think that's pathetic. Probably not going to change your mind much. It's called a difference of opinion. Deal with it because your holier than thou attitude doesn't have any affect on me.
Doesn't seem like much will. That's called a closed mind.

Quote:
I have no problem using the money of people who have more than enough to spare to save the lives of other people that can't afford life saving medical procedures. I think ACA will have to go through a lot of changes before it really serves that purpose but it's a step in the right direction. Your party sure showed no inclination to address the issue.

BTW, my girlfriend has a rare condition called gastroparesis. She was dependent on a very expensive drug called Reglan to keep her digestive system moving and the side effects include Parkinson's like symptoms after extended use. We found something that works much better and guess what it is? Here's a hint: It's something that grows naturally, was recently legalized in 2 states and is vehemently opposed by the party that you keep insisting I should have voted for. The party you keep supporting right along with all their insane big government BS. **** you morons and your lectures about Obamacare. I'd have every one of you taxed into poverty before I buy into that insanity. In the meantime I will revel in your becoming more and more irrelevant.

Have a nice day.
As long as the "take" is from someone else's pocket and the "give" lines yours with money, it is OK? You may very well be the perfect hypocrite. Nice touch with the profanity; the picture is now complete.

I won't hold your behavior against your girl-friend either. From the impression you have made upon many here, she has plenty of unpleasantness to deal with besides her illness.

How utterly pitiful.

Last edited by M 7; 11-08-2012 at 20:42..
M 7 is offline   Reply With Quote