View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 20:53   #104
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaMatt View Post
What a terrible thing to say to someone.

From reading your posts here, I think you are probably one of the most selfish people I have ever met, either on the internet, or in real life.

What a miserable human being. You must've been a real peach on the playground back in school, playing all by yourself in the corner while the other kids enjoyed socializing with one another, learning to play on teams, sharing, cooperating, etc.
What part of it isn't true? People who vote to have the government seize money under threat of violence to give it to them or someone else, are thieves, by proxy.

Are they too cowardly to do it themselves? Why not just knock on their neighbor's door, stick a gun in their face and demand half their money for their girlfriend's medicine? What's the difference if you vote for a politician to do it for you?

Thief

I am probably the most charitable person you would meet on a daily basis but I wouldn't dare impose that on you.

Last edited by certifiedfunds; 11-08-2012 at 20:55..
certifiedfunds is offline   Reply With Quote