View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 18:57   #6
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFrame View Post
I didn't have to read any further than the above to understand that the author -- who believes that the concept of climate that encompasses geological time can be encapsulated in weather phenomena spanning 1 1/2 years -- is a moron. And anyone who thinks anything meaningful can be extracted by the rantings of such a person very likely the same.

Rasmussen polls, which are the most accurate in the country, says 68% of Americans view climate change as a big deal. I'm not one for an appeal to majority argument but that's a lot. 68% of Americans don't agree on anything but they agree on this. I might add, for the purpose of this article it doesn't really matter if climate change is man made or not. This is what the people believe so this is what the politicians have to deal with. What happens when atheists run for office? Doesn't matter what's true, only what the people believe.

But really, does his views on climate change have any impact on his other points? I don't see how disagreeing on someone on one point makes all their other points automatically wrong... Unless that's all you got.
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote