View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 16:46   #12
CanyonMan
In The Saddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy01234 View Post
BIG +1!! That is a gift he will literally have for the rest of his life!

I have been blessed, beyond blessed actually when it comes to hunting and the support of my parents and grandparents. It was something I was good at, enjoyed, and kept me out of trouble so my family never questioned when I "needed" something for hunting before I was out on my own. I am forever indebted to them for that support. There is no telling what I would be into now or what kind of trouble I would have gotten into if it hadn't been for hunting and the outdoors.

Without knowing what types of hunting he is into, it would be difficult to suggest something he may be able to use. I would skip out on the "not necessary" gifts though, and get him something he will get a lot of use out of. Good Binoculars are always nice. I literally use my binoculars every day, even when i'm not hunting. I bought a pair of Nikon Trailblazers for under $150 at Wal Mart. They have been great!

Well spoken my friend !

This is the same with my kids, (now grown and got kids) raised on a ranch and brought up huntin and fishin, and knowing the Lord, and I am proud of them.

Folks may not be able to raise their kids on a working ranch, but they can sure find a way to do the other two !

Stay safe amigo !

CanyonMan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Jesus said: You who are without sin cast the first stone.. John 8: 7
CanyonMan is offline   Reply With Quote