View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 00:01   #48
Blast
'nuff said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
Funny how you make that claim of everyone that disagrees with you as if all the people that don't line up with your way of thinking have emotional abnormalities. That seems like an emotional abnormality to me. Actually, theories have been proven wrong and theories have withstood being proven wrong. There is no proving theories right.

I'm glad that the "circumstantial" evidence was enough on it's own to convince you but I'm here to tell you that the evidence for BBT is anything but circumstantial. One of the best kinds of evidence is when you predict that if X is true then you should also be able to find Y and then you go and find Y like so,
http://www.astronomynotes.com/cosmolgy/s7.htm

That's several predictions that were lead to by previous predictions and all were in fact found to be true. In order to be proven false the standard model has to be unseated by a new model that explains everything the standard model does and more. Good luck with that.

Not having discovered dark matter yet doesn't disprove the standard model anymore than any one "missing link" disproves evolution. There is enough supporting evidence there already. And we don't "know" dark matter is there. It's just a placeholder explanation that should be true based on what we do know. It could be something else entirely. As I said, the universe operates independently of our ability to understand it.

Good advise that you should heed yourself, say, before posting videos of dogs humping legs and claiming it as evidence that animals act only on pheromones where sex drive is concerned yet humans are different. That one made me think that your mind may have been so open that your brain fell out and was promptly humped by a dog.

Internet trolls are so entertaining.
Emotionally driven. Immature. Clueless.
Which is why I rarely bother wasting my time with the fools in RI. Double talk, lies, and twisting truths is putting it mildly.
It's clear by your posts that you and some others here are frustrated to the point of insanity. You keep whining over and over but are accomplishing nothing except providing evidence of your emotional state. Have you considered lithium? Prozac? Valium?
You can do nothing but whine and cry on an internet forum.
Very telling that it is the same ones day after day.
Get a life.

Here ya go, since you liked them so much.