View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 14:19   #6
fredj338

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainXL View Post
IMO "grumpy" is an understatement!!!

Have you ever heard the saying: "There's no such thing as a dumb question"?

Asking questions and getting answers to those questions is partly how people learn. In addition, it is the main reason that various Forums like this one exsist. People learn by reading answers to questions that other people have asked.

Now --- do one of two things. Either go outside and kick the dog for no reason or take a nap. You sound like a brat kid who has been up too late and needs to go to bed.
Not grumpy at all & yes while there are no dumb questions, you shouldn't even be reloading if you don't know that simple fact. Too many people are too lazy, tech does that. So pick up a frickin book & do some research for yourself. Then when you ask a question, you won't sound so ill equip.
BTW, if I need an etiquette lesson, I'll be sure to call a liberal that deals w/ political correctness, because I don't do it. Thanks for the input, I guess. Oh, & opinoins, well you know how that goes. You have yours, I have mine. I would rather be an informed brat than a whatever you call yourself, I don't do name calling. That is kind of childish.
"Given adequate penetration, a larger diameter bullet will have an edge in wounding effectiveness. It will damage a blood vessel the smaller projectile barely misses. The larger permanent cavity may lead to faster blood loss. Although such an edge clearly exists, its significance cannot be quantified".

Last edited by fredj338; 11-15-2012 at 14:22..
fredj338 is offline   Reply With Quote