Originally Posted by Teecher45
I understand what you're saying, I did that with my AR and AK. But there is a lot of difference between the top of the line 1911 and a top of the line anything else.
I work for the state (pretty good retirement. not great pay) and have 3 young boys. Starting with a beginners piece and having work done on it as I go is more feasible for my family.
Now, back to it. Seriously considering the SA Lieghtweight Champion Operator. Four things...
1) Anyone have one, good dependable gun?
2) Can I get it bobtailed later?
3) Guestimate on the cost?
4) Anyone know of a good gunsmith within a couple of hours of W KY?
1) I hope so, I just bought one today.
2) yeah you can
3) not sure?
4) gemini customs is in Frankfort