View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 07:00   #242
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal Mother View Post
Crazy yours too.
We've gone around about this one before too. If Lucy (an example of Australopithecus afarensis) is in fact a chimp, why are the ratios of her humerus to femur not within the range found in chimpanzees? In fact, the ratio falls between those of humans (71.8%) and chimps (97.8%) at 84.6%? ...
Since the skeletal remains you mention for lucy has one bone from the left side and the other bone from the right side, and coupling these facts with the fact that all the bones were found with other assorted remains from similar looking bones, my guess would be that Dr. Johanson has collected bones from two different animals as well as two different sides (e.g., left and right) of animals that were drowned and ultimately had their remains scattered in a world wide flood, which is clearly spoken of in Genesis.

That's my guess, what is yours?

ETA: The talkorigins cite didn.t reveal the entire conversations held that day in Kansas City, Missouri. Please get back with me on that topic when your ready to address it. (Might help to mention the same to your favorite website (i.e., talkorigins), and find out why they omitted the followup question. Just a thought.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 11-17-2012 at 07:05..
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote