View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 07:35   #244
Animal Mother
Not Enough Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
You failure and or inability to to read and comprehend makes the fact you were able to get through your first year, much less complete several years of college absolutely amazing to me.

There is no contradiction, and all I can do at this point is strongly suggest that you learn how to read and comprehend above beyond your emotional involved stubbornness. If you'll simply read it as written it is easily understood, but you are literally creating a baseless contradiction out of emotionalism rather than the text itself.

This will make it simple for you ( I hope...)

If the text read, " And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed. ([And] Jesus was born when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.)...," then you would have a foundation for your argument, but you are without anything to rationally support you position at this point.

But it doesn't say or imply any such thing, it merely states, "([And] this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.)"
Clearly, your delusions are strong. Let's take it one baby step at a time.

Why was Joseph going to Bethlehem?