View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 08:22   #247
Animal Mother
Not Enough Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
I said, "I completely reject science in favor of the [Holy] Bible." Really?

WOW?!?!???

Doesn't sound like something I'd say, but given your propensity to carefully abbreviate, embellish, and or hyper-exaggerate what others actually say, let me first ask for a quoted link through the GT system, or can you post a link to such a quote by me on other sites or one of my blogs elsewhere.

Thanks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
I'll admit I have PURE faith in the Earth, Moon, Sun, Stars and everything else seen and unseen only being between 6000 and 13,000 years old
I could add any number of examples where you reject the evidence and conclusions of science because they contradict your interpretations of scripture while making vague claims about "believable" and "real" science which are nothing more than transparent attempts to twist the language of science to the service of your religious beliefs with no regard to what the evidence actually shows.

But here's a chance for you to make an explicit statement, if you have the guts. If the Bible and the conclusions of scientific investigation contradict each other, which do you hold to be authoritative or true?

Last edited by Animal Mother; 11-17-2012 at 08:23..
Animal Mother is offline   Reply With Quote