View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 15:29   #32
SpringerTGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
Again, I don't see it happening nation wide. However! I checked and the Bill of Rights was in effect when they waltzed right in and took them in New Orleans and surrounding Parishes. I also double checked to make sure our state constitution was in effect and said it was unlawful at the time they waltzed right in and took them. Yes it was! Words on paper don't stop politicians and the Jack Booted Drones that blindly follow their orders. And where were all the "GOOD" cops. I've talked to several "officers" that were in the city and on duty at the time. They claim they didn't participate. They get insulted when I ask; so you didn't take any guns? What did you did you do to the criminals (LEO's) that were stealing them? "Oh, they were just following orders". Now where have I hear that before?

Will "ALL" LEO's participate in a confiscation. No! But I also predict few, very few would do anything to stop it. And "MOST" citizens will just hand them over.
Finally a post by Jerry I can agree with 100%.
It's easy to post on the internet we'd never give up our guns, but when a dozen people in tactical gear show up, I doubt many people would go out blasting away.
SpringerTGO is offline   Reply With Quote