Thread: New Benelli M2
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 08:43   #6
frankr

Quote:
Originally Posted by F_G View Post
My M1 Super 90 and M2 Tactical eat anything I feed them. My M2 seems to hold the tightest group with Remington slugs, it will put them on a paper plate at 100yds all day long.

I wanted to thank you again for your help with my 930SPX, unfortunately I think I got a lemon as I had numerous problems and just couldn't trust that thing.

You're gonna' love your Benelli.
Thank you, I already do. I think way down I always wanted the Benelli M2 Tactical. A friend of mine has one and Iíve always liked the workmanship of his Benelli. When I had the opportunity to get one at what I think was a great price I jumped at it. I have to admit I traded my 930 SPX but now Iím not looking back but just enjoying my M2 Tactical. I was and still am a fan of the 930SPX but was having trouble defending their quality especially after I started having issues. My M2 Tactical is more accurate than my 930 was and I think it might have something to do with the Benelli Choke system. It to has been 100% reliable with every type of load Iíve put through it. Right our of the box it functioned flawlessly with 100 rounds of the Winchester Universal value pack I picked up at Wal-Mart.

Have a great Thanksgiving and say safe.