View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 07:17   #322
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveksux View Post
What do you think the ancestors of diamonds were? How many generations of proto-diamonds did it take to evolve into diamonds?

Any other evolutionary stuff you object to regarding diamonds, or just C14 contents? Does that about cover the evolutionary aspect of how diamonds evolved from lesser minerals?

Back to the C14 content of diamonds: How many diamonds are formed in the atmosphere out of atmospheric carbon where the ratio of normal carbon to C14 ratio that C14 dating is based on occurs?

You do realize that living animals do not eat actually eat coal and **** diamonds, right? That is a figure of speech, not an actual physical phenomenon. Those diamonds would contain the correct ratio of carbon isotopes to allow us to carbon date the diamonds and determine when they were ****.

C14 in the atmosphere is caused by cosmic rays, and naturally decays, a process that leads to the relatively constant ratio of C14 in the atmosphere. But diamonds have not been seen to form in the atmosphere out of atmospheric carbon. At least not yet.

Randy
Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious.
“I would call my attorney general in and review every single executive order issued by George Bush and overturn those laws or executive decisions that I feel violate the constitution.” - Barry Soetoro
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote