Thread: 08:40 PM
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 16:42   #16366
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VN350X10 View Post
And just WHY would we want that hack here Tazz ? We have far more class than that, even in the Dungeon !

I'm not going say "sorry", but I personally have no use for Ayobooboo's opinions, even thou he's considered an expert by most & a demigod by others !
I've heard & read far too many of his statements & opinions to think he's anything but over-impressed with himself.....just ask him, he can walk on water while shooting 1" groups weak handed.
I've read too many reviews of firearms that he said were fantastic, that ended up being turds, & some that he said were garbage are amongst the best.
He's read far too much of his own PR, & unfortunately, believes it !

uncle albert

ps: Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving Tazz !
I had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Uncle! Thanks! I hope you did, too.

You should read the conversation back and forth between us.... i think you'll find it quite interesting. I'm not sure Mas likes me....

Find out what all the fuzz is about... seriously... get AGrip!

Brooks W. Speier

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Official AGripô Manufacturer Website

AGripô Installation Video

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Never let anyone who is clueless about defense tell you what you can and can't do to protect yourself and others.

Μολὼν λαβέ!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote