View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 14:25   #11
FCoulter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Hays View Post
Are you asking a serious question or have you joined with the scoffers?

Jesus has a lot of names. Arc Angel means the one who is over the angels like an arch is over a doorway.

For one who does not have a closed mind and understands English I would like to point out that not only does Daniel chapter 12 talk about the warrior persona of Michael but Paul and John do also. They both connect Him to the second coming.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
Revelation 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Jesus shouts with the voice of the archangel. The angels of heaven belong to Him. He leads the angels into battle. Jesus has many names. Jesus, Savior, Lord of Lords, Prince of Peace, the Lamb, the Word, Emmanuel, the Branch, The Lord of Hosts, Wonderful, Counselor, Almighty God, the Everlasting Father, and Michael.

Joshua 5:14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?
Joshua 5:15 And the captain of the LORD's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.

Search the Bible and you will not find an angel making such a pronouncement of holy ground except at the burning bush and you know who was present at the burning bush don't you?
I guess you dont understand english or Greek or hebrew.
Michael will fight with Jesus, but nowhere on scripture is Jesus refereed to s Michael or vise versa. This is a teaching of Ellen White not God.

I wont go into any more detail of the many errors of EW sice KingArthur is no longer here to help you out.
FCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote