View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 15:07   #18
steveksux
Massive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy View Post
Yep, you are going to save the republic by posting anti-Christian messages in the Glock Talk Religious Issues Forum. Christianity will be the death of us all.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy
Anti stupid. Not anti Christian. There's a difference. A huge difference.

Plenty of Christians have no problem separating fact from fiction. Catholics don't subscribe to the 6,000 year old Earth nonsense for instance.

You're free to believe what you want. You're not free from being ridiculed for what you believe.

I see the same denial of reality behind the crazy fundamentalist views and those crazy enough to believe the birther theories, and any number of other crazy conspiracy theories. All stem from being so caught up in what you want to believe you deny reality in order to do so. That's not healthy.

And when they try to foist that malarkey in science classes, its well beyond just unhealthy and into the ridiculous.

When they put alchemy in chemistry class and numerology in math class, come talk to me about putting creationism in science classes. Maybe I'll have given up at that point and willing to concede defeat.

Randy

Last edited by steveksux; 12-02-2012 at 15:42..
steveksux is offline   Reply With Quote