View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 18:24   #55
RyanBDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy View Post
I think atheists who want to do a great service to their country (and the world) should move to the middle-east and convert the Islamists to their way of thinking instead of us harmless Christians. It would also prove the strength of their convictions.

Now that's what I would call a win-win strategy.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy
"In 1543 Luther published On the Jews and Their Lies in which he says that the Jews are a "base, whoring people, that is, no people of God, and their boast of lineage, circumcision, and law must be accounted as filth."They are full of the "devil's feces ... which they wallow in like swine."The synagogue was a "defiled bride, yes, an incorrigible whore and an evil slut ..."He argues that their synagogues and schools be set on fire, their prayer books destroyed, rabbis forbidden to preach, homes razed, and property and money confiscated. They should be shown no mercy or kindness, afforded no legal protection, and these "poisonous envenomed worms" should be drafted into forced labor or expelled for all time. He also seems to advocate their murder, writing "[w]e are at fault in not slaying them".

-Martin Luther, founder of protestantism

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Glock 26 w/CTC Lasergrips, and Trijicon Sights = Daily Carry
RyanBDawg is offline   Reply With Quote