View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 18:29   #77
Lone Wolf8634
Misanthrope

I don't post a lot, (unless CD is spewing his drivel about Atheism.) Maybe the occasional comment here and there when I just can't help myself.

But I lurk, I read most all the threads, and I have a very good reason to do so.

Some folks here........ are insane. Since coming here I've found insane people are highly entertaining.

They're fricken hilarious!

Some of the crud I've seen posted here ( by supposedly rational, educated people living in the most advanced civilization the world has ever known) is simply unbelievable.

And I hope ya'll don't think this place would be a peaceful paradise without the Atheists, thats a laugh. Have you ever read some of these urination matches around here? Not an Atheist in sight and you people squabble like 3 year olds.

Harmless Christians my achin ass!

The Protestants and Catholics were still killing each other in my lifetime, and given enough of a chance and the right circumstances most religions would continue to do so. The only time out they would take is to burn all the Atheists on a cross....upside down. And thats not even a shot at religion.... people kill each other, thats what they do. Religion just seems to be a high ranking reason.

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson
Lone Wolf8634 is offline   Reply With Quote