View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 08:30   #20
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
Seems simple enough. People own their own bodies (but correct me if you believe the government actually owns us all) and people have a right to contract those bodies to do whatever kind of work they are comfortable doing.

I'm not talking about pimps and hos or forced sex trafficking or anything like that. There are obvious victims and other laws being broken. I'm talking about how the supposedly small-government right supports vice laws despite the fact that it clearly flies in the face of capitalism.

So it's OK to have sex with someone you meet, OK to take them out for dinner and a movie and whatever other offerings are needed to seal the deal but once you just take a cash for sex exchange it becomes criminal?
Meet a few prostitutes (not as a client) and get to know the. I've had a few as informants and there is never a happy story about how they got into prostitution. They are usually women who have been sexually victimized their entire life and the prostitution is just the next chapter in that.

People who use prostitutes don't won't to hear about that or think about their role in that. I don't blame them.