View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 08:36   #21
certifiedfunds
Tewwowist

Quote:
Originally Posted by series1811 View Post
Meet a few prostitutes (not as a client) and get to know the. I've had a few as informants and there is never a happy story about how they got into prostitution. They are usually women who have been sexually victimized their entire life and the prostitution is just the next chapter in that.

People who use prostitutes don't won't to hear about that or think about their role in that. I don't blame them.
Then what we should really do is address the root cause and ban the sexual victimization in their early life.

I think most people would prefer that prostitution and drug addiction didn't exist in our society. However, it does and always will no matter what the laws say.

By keeping prostitution illegal, the government pushes them into the shadows so that they cannot seek remedy from the judicial system, for crimes committed against them and thusly invites violence into their lives.

Rush Limbaugh
certifiedfunds is offline   Reply With Quote