View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 17:52   #17
blueiron
Clown move, bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
Sorry BlueIron, I agreed on a probable outcome. I didn't mean to infer that I agreed if that was the just outcome.

"Cops are sick of managers that have ruined the culture?"

That might be the understatement of the year. That I agree with. Leadership is hard to find nowadays.
Brother, no problems! We are on the same page.

I am just sick and tired of mealy mouthed managers, all seemingly with acute micro-penile syndrome running our law enforcement agencies. They are little more than over-diplomaed bullies with megalomaniacal tendencies.

If you aspire to hold rank higher than others, you must hold yourself to a significantly higher standard than you hold your men and women. In doing so, you will earn the grudging respect of those you command when they fail in honest decision making or make stupid professional or personal decisions like using a bit too much force, DUI, etc.

Rank and privilege must be coupled with personal dedication, self sacrifice, and leadership from the front. If a chief is not willing to live it, then that moron should be fired and someone else put in his or her place.

Dear God, this is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard. It's got to rank right up there with CALEA. -Pepper45
blueiron is offline   Reply With Quote