View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 20:18   #40
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by tous View Post
I seek little more than an honest exchange of ideas with a worthy opponent and I stand accused of having wimpy balls?

I plead not guilty, sir. It is not I who resorts to the insipid argot of the cool kids from the 1960s to support such a specious rebuttal. Cop out? What next? Declaring some admired behavior 'solid' in the manner of Lincoln Hayes from The Mod Squad? Are we now to part our long, straight blonde hair in the middle and wear minimal make up as a paean to Julie Barnes? Or dare you suggest a short leather jacket and curly hair ala Peter Cochran, overflowing with the angst and duality of being a rich kid whilst rebelling against the symbolic Man that is the source and foundation of said wealth?

I do nto wish to be cruel, sir, but may I suggest that you don the red tunic of an Enterprise security crewman and await the call to join the away team.

You humble and ever obedient servant,
The first few years of House MD can be accurately summarized as Doctor Sherlock Holmes meets the Mod Squad. When THAT paradigm was broken, the show began to.slip

I offer a standard cruel jab: May you have the life expectancy of an unnamed crew member in a Star Trek landing party!