View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 22:45   #42
TK-421

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post
Maybe I'm just dragging you blasphemers out into the open so God can see for himself?

I'm sure he enjoys a good laugh.
Gee, and here I was thinking Christians believed their god to be all knowing and all seeing.

So, are you trying to say that you're not a christian because you don't believe what is written in the bible? Because if you did, then you'd already know that you don't need to drag anybody out into the open, because he can already see us, already know what is in our mind before even we know it, and he already knows what kind of people we are.

Maybe you should be afraid for not believing in your god, and not believing that he is as powerful as he claims he is. Because apparently he is a vengeful god, and doesn't like it when people don't believe him.

Although I'm still waiting for the supposed vengeance to be brought up on me.

http://thoughtfulfaith.wordpress.com...is-omniscient/

Job 28:24
For he looks to the ends of the earth
and sees everything under the heavens.
1 John 3:19-20
By this we shall know that we are of the truth and reassure our heart before him; for whenever our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and he knows everything.
Hebrews 4:13
And no creature is hidden from his sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must give account.
Psalm 139:4
Even before a word is on my tongue,
behold, O LORD, you know it altogether.

TK-421 is offline   Reply With Quote