View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 01:48   #61
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
I'm not fantastically implying anything. I also don't out words in other people's mouth like you do. I never stated Christmas was used to brainwash kids to be religious slave like you did a couple posts ago.

What I am saying (not implying) is that I find it humorous that a bunch of folks who don't believe in a god come here to belittle others who believe. Post here or don't but I would think enlightened folks wouldn't want to continue to debate with a bunch of simpletons who believe in supposedly crazy stuff.

I mean I understand debates between Catholics and Baptists or Muslims and Christians but for a bunch of folks who believe in nothing to hang out where folks like myself want to brainwash you and make you slaves..............
You said... "yet you don't see me on Islamic forums" as if we are posting on a Christian Forum. This is NOT a Christian forum.

Theory:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Grace:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Big Bang:
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote