View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:03   #83
neon

Glock36shooter
Look at the transition from Dinos to birds. They're about as different at a glance as you can get. But inside they're very much the same.

Answer:Molly:
They would be the same since God designed them. They are also the similar on the outside. Two eyes, two ears, one nose, two arms or wings and two legs. The reason Dinos did not evolve from birds is because they were both designed by God in the beginning.

Glock36shooter
Energy can actually produce matter. This is a fact. And there is mathematical calculations that illustrate that energy particles can arise from nothingness.

You can't get something from nothingness. No matter how your calculations are figured, it is impossible.

Glock36shooter

I am talking about the sub-conscience. Ever heard of that?

What about it?

answer:Molly:
The subconscious mind stores all of your previous life experiences, your beliefs, your memories, your skills, all situations you've been through and all images you've ever seen. If you didn't have a sub-conscience you would never remember anything.

Glock36shooter

In a way yes. You can watch them running in their sleep, snipping at things and sometimes even barking. It's clear they are experiencing some kind of dream state and their body is reacting to the brain activity. On what level they dream who knows for sure. But there is definitely some kind of dream activity present. Sometimes you'll see them jump wide awake looking around as if something were after them or as if they were after something that got away. It's clear they were experiencing something.

Do you think that is information stored in their subconscious?

Molly

+++
John 8:12
then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, "I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
neon is offline   Reply With Quote