View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:30   #85
neon

Animal Mother:
That's false, I have literally all the evidence. Archaeological, historical, anthropological, genetic, and radiometric.

Answer:Molly:
I said factual evidence not theories AKA guesses.

Animal Mother:
You're claiming there have been different frames of reference on Earth? Do you have any evidence of this?

The same evidence you put forward such as theories of what could have or should have been.

Animal Mother:
But the Earth isn't in a gravitational well.

But your the one who says gravitation pulls us back to earth. Have they changed their theory again?

Animal Mother:
Ok, but it's still a myth.

Only to those who aren't spiritual.

Animal Mother:
And those facts are provided, you simply discard them in favor of your interpretation of the Bible.

You act as if that is a bad thing?

Animal Mother:
They're both, conclusions in science are based on facts and observations.

You cannot observe things that happened billions of yours ago.

Animal Mother:
In other words, you discard the facts of science in favor of your interpretation of scripture. Something you do with absolutely no evidence.

Are you telling me that science has discovered evolution is not a theory but a fact? I can't believe that you think you can make something out of nothing. It does not compute.

Animal Mother:
Guesses are not involved. That you find it necessary to make such a false characterization makes it clear that you realize, on some level, that your version of Biblical events is indefensible in light of the contrary evidence.

See, you cannot believe in the Bible because you believe in theories that are not factual. Theories that have not become law.

Animal Mother:
The only way this reasoning makes sense is if you accept the uniformity of physical laws, but you're more than willing to discard that principle with regard to Biblical events. Which is it, are you a hypocrite or do you simply not understand how reasoning works?

When I jump I land on my feet.

Molly

+++
John 14:1to3
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my father's house are many mansions: If it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself: that where I am, there ye may be also.
neon is offline   Reply With Quote