View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 13:06   #87
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by neon View Post
My calulations support my assertions and my guesses.
Ok, let's see your calculations. What, you don't have any? Of course you don't because you don't even know where to begin to perform the necessary math to solve that problem.

You are doing to science what theists always claim that atheists do to religion. You are treating it as if it were subjective. It is not, the math provides only one answer and it does not support anything close to what you just said. Physics is objective, religion is subjective. Both of these statement are factually correct regardless of what you claim.
CavDoc: "If you have to pretend that a person with a different opinion has an opinion other than his own in order to score points in an argument, you've forfeited any points that you pretended to have."
CavDoc: "You consider yourself as non-religious, and I consider you a religious zealot."

JBnTX: "Freedom of religion doesn't mean you can worship any God, anyway you see fit or not even worship any God if you so choose. [...] Christianity should be the only religion protected under the constitution, and congress shall make no law restricting its practice."
Geko45 is offline   Reply With Quote