View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 18:34   #90
Animal Mother
Not Enough Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by neon View Post
I said factual evidence not theories AKA guesses.
There's no need for the constant repetition of this silliness. We established long ago that you're more than willing to ignore any evidence or science which contradicts your beliefs.
Quote:
The same evidence you put forward such as theories of what could have or should have been.
I'm always willing to produce evidence in support of my claims. Please do the same.
Quote:
But your the one who says gravitation pulls us back to earth. Have they changed their theory again?
The force of gravitation and a gravitational well are two different things. All you're doing here is demonstrating, yet again, your lack of knowledge about science.
Quote:
Only to those who aren't spiritual.
No, it's a myth to everyone who is willing to objectively examine the evidence.
Quote:
You act as if that is a bad thing?
Yes, it is a bad thing.
Quote:
You cannot observe things that happened billions of yours ago.
Did anyone claim you could?
Quote:
Are you telling me that science has discovered evolution is not a theory but a fact?
Yes, I am, as I have been for years and as many others do.
Quote:
I can't believe that you think you can make something out of nothing. It does not compute.
I believe that you actually believe that, but it has nothing to do with reality, like many of your other beliefs.
Quote:
See, you cannot believe in the Bible because you believe in theories that are not factual. Theories that have not become law.
Now you're just caught in a loop, we've addressed the concept of theories before. Your refusal to comprehend that concept does nothing to invalidate scientific truths.
Quote:
When I jump I land on my feet.
And this is, sadly, the extent of your understanding of scientific concepts.