View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 19:51   #57
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
Most Christians I have know just talk the talk, but I have know a few that actually do their best to walk the walk. I really respect people who do that. It's a tough road.
I know ONE personally. You couldn't ask for a higher quality person. Just as an example... he left $6,000 for a family that needed it to get some kind of surgery for their little girl at his church. He refused to let them know who did it. He did it just because it was what he thought was his duty to Christ. If I recall that put him in a financial position of living paycheck to pay check for about a year. Everytime that man gets a dollar he doesn't need to survive... he gives it away to someone that needs it.

Theory:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Grace:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Big Bang:
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote