View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 08:21   #92
neon

Glock36shooter:
Except modern birds didn't exist along side dinosaurs... neither did we.

Answer:Molly:
I know I didn't, they were extinct when I came along.

Dinosaurs weren't called dinosaurs in till the 18th century they were known as dragons. The Bible talks about dragons in the King James version as real animals.
Psalm 91:13
"Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet."
Isaiah 43:20
"The beast ( which was mentioned in Genesis as being made by God.) of the field shall honor me, the Dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen."

The word dragon appears in the Old Testament at least 21 times.

Glock36shooter:
You actually can. It's a fact.

It is a profound fallacy

Glock36shooter:
And this means what to you? I get that we have a brain and that we remember things. It isn't evidence of God.

Can you construct a psychology based on evolution? The problem you see, is the origin of man's mind. The fact that we think the way we do. What evolution describes as an heritage from the animal kingdom. The Bible regards as a consequence of sin. Man was not created evil, but only became evil after he sinned.

Glock36shooter:
Probably. What's your point?

We are very different from animals.
We can only observe them, they cannot tell us what they dream or what they are thinking. We see them do things so we know they are thinking but we are only guessing what that might be. If I tell my dog he is to stay when I get ready to go out. He turns around and jumps on the sofa.

Molly

+++
Revelation 17:14
these shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them; for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings; and they that are with him are called, chosen, faithful.
neon is offline   Reply With Quote