View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 13:41   #144
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlavallee View Post
Sigh, the purpose of government is to protect individual liberty. We the people empower it with some of our rights but it doesn't have rights because of a collective as communism suggests or you seem to imply. It doesn't have rights that we don't have and therefore, isn't supposed to infringe on our rights unless we've been tried and found guilty of a crime against another by a jury of our peers.

The initation of force that the government claims the right to is as a result of people allowing BS like that to happen. Next time you're looted by the IRS to pay for a schmuck who won't get off their arse but wants free Obama stuff (see your sig line) just remember that YOU are endorsing the overreach of government with your silence.
I don't think you would like a world where everybody only follows the rules they like as much as you think you would.

There are other laws besides those on weed and hookers that some people don't like to follow.

Besides, you keep wanting me to say I think prostitution should be illegal. I'm not saying that. I'm saying that hookers and the people who go to them are pathetic, but for different reasons. That's not the same as saying it should be against the law.

Last edited by series1811; 12-11-2012 at 13:43..
series1811 is offline   Reply With Quote