View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 19:24   #25
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Yeah, more good ideas. The tungsten rod might not help much by itself, but every little bit adds up and helps. The Slug is also a good idea. If they don't make one for your gun, you could always mix up some epoxy and fill up the hollow with small lead shot and epoxy. Also, the muzzle brake/compensator will also help. I have an old Harrts Recoil Reducer in my G20 and it seems to help a little bit. I don't think anyone is making them anymore, but you might be able to find someone that has one they want to sell. Or, you could make one or have one made. It's just a metal tube filled with lead balls and mercury, but, you could skip the mercury part and just use oil, it might not be quite as heavy, but, it would still work about the same and be safer than using mercury. You could also add a weight to your accessory rail if you have a rail.

Find out what all the fuzz is about... seriously... get AGrip!

Brooks W. Speier

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Official AGripô Manufacturer Website

AGripô Installation Video

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Never let anyone who is clueless about defense tell you what you can and can't do to protect yourself and others.

Μολὼν λαβέ!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote