View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 09:26   #16
Glockrunner
HOOYA DEEPSEA

Send a message via Yahoo to Glockrunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccannicalbob View Post
So I submit a post asking to hear about other people's experience regarding wait times after a check is posted, and while a (very) few people actually did just that the rest of the responses were: YOU should have got a copy of the FFL; you should read the paperwork; Glocks are made in batches; it takes 150 days and don't call them; follow the instructions...

Why not try restraining yourself from hitting the "reply" button if you don't have a relevant experience to share. If the paperwork or instructions said "expect to wait 3 months to get your certificate, then wait two months before the check is cashed, then wait 4 months to receive your gun" I wouldn't have posted anything. I just was asking "my check was cashed--is that a good sign or not?" If you thought it was a dumb question, don't reply. If you can't answer what was asked, don't reply. If you just want to say "follow the directions", which does not answer the posted question, don't reply. Forums should be a source of useful information, which, with some exceptions, is the opposite of what I got in this case.
Well hell, if that is all you wanted you could have done a SEARCH.