View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 21:03   #37
SteveHawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark1007 View Post
SteveHawaii

It's a .357 Sig. I guess I will either not practice till surgery or use the 9mm. Still interested if anyone has had any success with these recoil reducers. I traded recently for a .357 Sig in an H&K Compact and just like the Glock better, but the recoil was pretty easy on the H&K.

Thanks for all the well wishes for the surgery, I've had 4 epidurals and tried everything. I'm just trying to decide to stay local or travel North to one of the big institutions.
Sorry. I saw Mod 27 .357 and immediately thought Smith and Wesson. I have a Sig P220 .45 and a .22 conversion for it. Same frame, different uppers. That works real well for me. Most of my range time with it is on the .22. I shoot the .45 until I start developing a flinch, then convert back to the .22. Like others have recommended here, I think that's the way to go.

Failing that, have you looked at air-soft? I have a Glock 27 replica in blowback (no longer available, but other make/models are) that I shoot the daylights out of. Keeps me current without any range time, right inside my house.

Hope you recover well.

Steve
A man finds joy in giving an apt reply - and how good is a timely word. Proverbs 15:23
SteveHawaii is offline   Reply With Quote