View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 15:05   #40
NMG26

Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
Not entirely correct in my opinion. Who taught you this?This is what the Bible says.............

Ephesians 6 :11, 12. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devilís schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Again, how am I an enemy?
I was raised in an independent fundamentalist Baptist Church. I remember in grade school being taught about Noah and the ark, and that God would soon do the same thing to the world of the unsaved when Jesus returned, and then singing "I wish we'd all been ready".

James 4:4
Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

If you are taught what the Bible teaches, then you separate yourself from the world.

Religion separates. Always has, and always will.

The chosen people are not going to burn with the rest of world at God's vengeance. Save yourself. That is how it reads and that is how it is taught.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
NMG26 is offline   Reply With Quote