View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 14:25   #41
scccdoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geko45 View Post
Never said that, of course there are dysfunctional atheists. They are just less likely to use their worldview as a crutch for their dysfunction.
Have any documentation on "less likely"? Even though your inference was that Christians "in general" were dysfunctional. Am I wrong? Are we?

Quote:
I said that I've known to many that don't take responsibility.

Have you not known any atheists who did not take responsibility? Not one? Again, your inference is that only Christians (or the majority) do not take responsibility. I'm a Christian, do you think I'm irresponsible or lack responsibility?

I think the previous statements by you are generalizations based on biased opinion, that is not logical, it is guessing.

Quote:
I'm sorry that you take offense, but the word is used in the correct context. It's all just an elaborate fairytale, myth, daydream, self-delusion, whatever you want to call it.

"Sorry", yet still demeaning. Your opinion is simply an opinion. You cannot prove there is no God.

Quote:
It describes events and occurances that are known to not be possible in this world. It is no different than any other myth system of present or past history. Believing in it strongly does not change that.
Sooooooooooooooo.......... you believe we have discovered everything there is to discover in this area? Do you often limit possibilities to what is known? BTW, the earth is not flat.............get my drift?

Jim Elliot
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote