View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 16:45   #53
Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Now, Jerry.....I am glad you are in good health, physically anyway. Hahahaha

Now about the dead children.....Koresh is to blame for all deaths that happened at Waco. And you know I never said anything about a means to an end or that its ok to hurt children. You know that. You jumped to a wrong conclusion.

Its obvious we will not agree on this subject. Lets just agree to disagree and try to get back on point.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Nope! Not going to agree to disagree yet. I want you to explain, justify, to all here, your line of though on this. According to "the courts and Congress" the raid was illegal. The agents tortured the inhabitants with loud music for days and nights on end. When that didn't work they set fire to the buildings. That has all been documented and shown to be factual. So please explain how an illegal raid and fire set by agents is Koreshe's fault when the Feds were braking the law.

Next we can discuss the children that were take away from their mothers (punishing the mothers and the children) and scattered all over the state of Texas, some up to 200 miles away, because their "father" had more than one wife. I can quote you case after case where the "authorities" punish children for alleged illegal activities of the "father". http://blogs.babiesonline.com/news/t...their-mothers/

The more you post the more I'm inclined to believe you would confiscate firearms if ordered to. In fact I am now positive of it. After all it would be "the law". And in your mind that is justification for whatever is done by "law enforcement" whether legal or illegal. And that my friend is what has you so bent over the shoot them in the face comment made by another poster.

Also you keep making reference to me saying I would shot someone it the face. WRONG! I made no such statement. I simply explain why another had made the statement. You sure like "trying" to twist things. (Funny how the liberals do the same thing). You've picked the wrong guy to do that with. I'll call you on it every time. And you gain no points by questioning my sanity. You're the one defending those that burned children. I'm pretty sure it's not me but the that's not quite right in the head.
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 01-01-2013 at 18:55..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote