View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 21:22   #57
Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Jerry, you are a truly wonderful person.
Did I get that wrong about you shooting someone in the face? I honestly dont remember. But as I see your posts I think it is inline with your anti government ideals. Now, come on, are you a Sovereign? Or a Patriot Movement participant????

Ohhhh come on, between friends, tell me.
Yes you got it wrong. In fact you’ve gotten pretty much everything wrong. So are you member of the Communist party. Or just a JBT team member? Come on Comrade do tell.

Quote:
Would I be in on a gun confiscation detail, probably not. But for YOU, I may make an exception. You seem to have some emotional issues. Hmmmm

You sound just like the nut jobs that went after the Weaver family. You keep bring up emotional issues, as if you keep saying it it will become truth. Sorry to disappoint you. You can weave and makeup whatever you please to try to make me look like something that fits into the little warped world you've made up in your mind but when it's all said and done you've shown your true colors here.

You really do have some imagination there Adolf. Or is it Joseph. What division of the alphabet soup do you work for?

Quote:
You keep going back to Waco. How old were you then? Im just wondering. You previously stated it was a long time ago and the roads were clogged as to why you couldnt exact revenge.
Am I wrong?

WRONG AGAIN Didn’t say the roads were clogged, I said blocked. As in barricaded by the FBI. (I know it’s hard but try to keep up. If you can’t remember go back and reread what was writte. You can not do here what you do in your reports. You can’t make it up as you go along. Why? Because people can go back and see what was written.) They also wouldn’t let the news helicopters get within camera range. Why? Something to hid! Documented!

Quote:
Ok, WACO, So you say the feds got it all wrong and murdered innocents? Has anyone gone to prison? NOPE! Why?

Because Koresh was an egomaniac who would not live by the law of the land. Hmmmmmm

Actually no one went to jail because the JBT never do. New Orleans.. confiscation…. Court ruled illegal…. No one went to jail. Ruby Ridge… FBI and ATF found to have broken numerous laws. No one went to jail. Fast and Furious no one has or will go to jail. So why didn’t anyone go to jail. The system is FUBAR. Why didn’t anyone go to jail. Because people like you allow them to get away with it. There is only one thing I dislike more than a bad cop, that's those that protect them then pretend to be honorable. Enablers!

Quote:
The kids were taken from their brainwashed parents for their own safety.

You do realize you have scrambled together two different incidents. Of course you don't. That wasn't Koreish. The kids weren’t in any danger. Their father was accused of being a polygamist. Neither he nor any of the mothers were accused of child abuse. Again you side with people overstepping their authority. Court said they did. But in your mind it's OK.

Quote:
You said, " Im pretty sure its not me but the thats not right in the head".

You sound unsure of your argument I am not. KORESH and his maniacal views caused a situation where kids were killed. They could have laid down their illegal automatic weapons and walked out. They didnt.

I'm absolutely sure of my facts. You show lack of comprehension or is it memory loss. I told you… Koresh offered to surrender days earlier yet the “authorities” chose to stormed the building shooting. You don't even know the facts yet you stick up for the people that killed the children just because they wore badges. I don’t condemn everyone that wears a badge but you stick up for them when you don’t even know the facts. Now you tell me who has an emotional issues. I say what I say because of knowing the facts. You say what you say because you want it to be so.

Quote:
Jerry, were you one of those kids stripped from his crazy ass mothers arms? Heck, were you fathered by Koresh?

No! But that doesn’t mean I can’t condemn the people that did it. Try some other BS because that wont fly either.

Quote:
Or do you have a severe man crush on him that you cannot justify with your Lord and Savior.

Just asking.

Is that how you goat people into doing something so you can push you weight around on the street? Insults won’t get you anywhere here. Wanting to kick my door in speaks volumes. In none of my post have I wished you ill-will but you... "will make an exception" and kick my door in to take my firearms. We now have your number. V know Vhat you are all about now Comrade.
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 01-01-2013 at 21:33..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote