View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 01:29   #45
JuneyBooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEATHERBY460 View Post
I stumbled onto a $1097 Colt LE6920 this morning at my local walmart. It came in Monday. I was surprised to hear that there has only been one other person asking for the colt since the recent uprise. They usually sell the lesser expensive guns she said. Of course I purshased it.

I was surprised of the lack of demand for this gun at this walmart.
What is happening is that Wal Mart has superior buying power and has a lot of them at their warehouses. Great price. Now the guys that are paying 4 grand for the same firearm will eat crow if nothing happens with bans. I have found some really good prices at WalyWorld over the years. It pays to check them out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool songs:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool car:
JuneyBooney is offline   Reply With Quote