View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 06:23   #82
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
I've deleted a large chunk of your post in what is quoted above (not your original post) because I completely agree with that portion of it. I believe there will be less confusion, in my reply, with it out of the way.

I have not take a wrong turn in my conclusion. The "government", BATF&E and FBI continues to "falsely" accuse the " Branch Devidians of starting the fire. Those that escaped "SWEAR", and remember these are bible thumping, God FEARING people, that the FBI started the fires. So we have the Branch Dividiens word v those that lied before Congress in the Ruby Ridge case and the case of the Branch Deviants. Please forgive me if I go with the survivors word on this one.

BATF and FBI should never have been there in the first place. THEY ARE TO BLAME!!!!!!

Any idea what's going on with Fast and Furious? In a few years people will be here defending the BATF&E on that one too. It was the people in Mexico and the border agents fault for getting in the way of the bullets.

The BATF&E and the FBI does this crap every few years yet prole will keep defending their actions.
Maybe we are getting some conflicting information. I won't reveal any names, but a friend of a friend got out when she saw the branch davidian's pouring coleman lantern fuel throughout the building.

It's not too far from where I live.

Is that true? My friend believed her friend. I can only say that. It does match up with official reports that say there were a lot of accelerants involved in the fire, and reports stating eye witnesses, inside the building saw davidians pouring large quantities of accelerants.

I wasn't physically there. I'd say there were some very stupid moves on all sides.
Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote