View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:55   #14
Deputydave

As I've mentioned, season 1 & 2 of DS was one of the factors that got me motivated to start prepping/learning survival and self-reliance. A lot of good came from season 1 & 2 and I've enjoyed watching them. Much better than what else is offered on TV these days.

I like Dave and enjoyed him on the show. I have also enjoyed his YT videos and learned quite a bit of valuabel info. Embellishment or not, Dave knows what he's doing and is a good instructor. That trumps anything else in my opinion.

Cody in my opinion is simple awesome. I say this from the standpoint of practical self-reliance. The man walks the walk and can teach it. I've enjoyed both his books and gained practical knowledge from each that I've put into use.

Joe, so far so good. I've enjoyed what I've seen so far and hope he is at least as good as Dave was for the show.

And yep, I'm ready for more Survivorman too

And I enjoyed Man Woman Wild as well and wouldn't mind seeing more of that if they every make more. Again, much better than the crap they shovel on TV these days.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills....are you serious!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Deputydave is offline   Reply With Quote