View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 11:02   #254
fredj338

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougader View Post
I agree. I consistently find myself agreeing with Fred, even on the Tightgroup; bought a pound to try and won't buy it again. I like WW231 better and WST has to be my next "fast" powder.

I do think, if you look at the big picture, this election did come down to the fact that any vote other than Romney was a vote for Obama.

Look, I am a Ron Paul conservative but I sure as heck didn't vote for someone who had no chance against Obama. In effect, my vote for Romney was a vote against Obama. Romney was never my favorite candidate, but he was miles ahead of that stinker in the Whitehouse.
SUre you can argue, just bring facts! The problem in elections is very few that vote actually know anything about anything. Why we get the tools in office we have. Like liberals, I will never embrace TG.
"Given adequate penetration, a larger diameter bullet will have an edge in wounding effectiveness. It will damage a blood vessel the smaller projectile barely misses. The larger permanent cavity may lead to faster blood loss. Although such an edge clearly exists, its significance cannot be quantified".
fredj338 is offline   Reply With Quote