View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 17:48   #73
Ruggles

[quote=radmonkeyx;19849206]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post
3 ARs arrived yesterday locally. Two Colts and a DPMS, all sold instantly. Had AR lurkers back in store this morning but no ARs. Not using lurkers offensively just that is what they do, lurk around sporting goods waiting for anything to be put out.

ruggles: what part of texas did these come in? curious, cause i'm in the dfw area hoping to score a colt as my first AR
Brazoria county. South of Houston, along the Gulf Coast. First Capital of Texas and birthplace of Texas Independence

Colts are tough right now of course, the two that arrived yesterday were a surprise.

Seem store level orders are being allowed on all brands of ARs Wal-Mart carries except Sig. Now keep in mind just because a store can place an order does not mean it will be filled. Kinda like a big ol backorder system I guess. But Sig is not taking any orders at all. Unsure why.

Also these are orders for the store not for individuals, no way for stores to do that. Just to make that clear.

Ammo...well that is just not coming into stores with regards to the popular calibers selling right now.
Ruggles is offline   Reply With Quote