For 2013, I want to concentrate mostly on some hobby builds. I bought a grinder, mill and lathe in 2012 so I want to play with pimping and building. I may be good at it or I may fall flat on my face. Who knows???
- One the first projects is to build a training blade for my Yojimbo2. If the blade turns out well, I will try replicating the liners and G10, just to use as a trainer.
- Another project is to build a wharncliffe blade for my Combat Karambit.
- If that turns out well, then I'll dive into a bunch of other ideas I have.
On the purchase side, I want to mostly concentrate on fixed blades:
- ESEE Izula II, 3, 5, 6 and Junglas. ESEE announced a few models in 440c, so I'll have to decide if I am going with 1095, or wait for the 440c in these models.
- A few Bark Rivers
- A few Blind Horses
But I still have a few folders in mind:
- I am high enough on a few wait lists for a ZT 888 and ZT 888 Max that I will probably get my hands one of each. So, looking forward to that.
- I'm also anticipating the ZT 777
- I'd like to pick up a few more Paramilitary 2 sprints, if I can get them at a good price - still would like the orange, blue, and foliage green sprints
- If I stumble across an Emerson CQC-10 and CQC-15 at good prices, I'll add them to the stable