View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 11:04   #16
NMG26

Thanks for asking.

I got saved in a Baptist church that my mother brought me to as a child. my dad was agnostic Manufacturers Rep, that owned his own company. That is the biggest influence I have.

I grew out of Christianity through my own life experience. It took some 30 years to do.

In high School I got a job in a sharpening shop and learned I had a mechanical aptitude. I like working with machines...........not people so much. I'm not a good communicator.

Army 6 years as a Tank Crew member. Good times. I was Christian at the time. Read my bible, did my memorization verses, and had a good relationship with God through Desert Storm.

When I got out of the Army I went to College for machining. Got a AAS in Manufacturing Engineering and have been a machinist ever since.

I really enjoy talking religion, philosophy, and spirituality in my free time. Working with machines enables be to day dream about the topics as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by NMG26; 01-13-2013 at 17:47..
NMG26 is offline   Reply With Quote