View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 09:34   #88
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
Look up idiopathic gastroparesis because it is indeed rare unless you want to claim that a simple PA is going to school us on a problem that it's exceedingly difficult to find a doctor that knows anything about it. And she never liked pot at all until the IGP started being a problem for her. Had a husband that smoked it too much and that set her sour on the stuff. It took some convincing to get her to try it and only some strains give her the effect she's looking for (hence the trip to find some of those strains as well as look into moving to a place where it's not illegal for medical use).

You know Doc, I'd think after your years of medical service you'd know better than to try to use something like this as ammo against me. You're a real piece of work and a real POS.

I just lost any interest in ever engaging you in debate or conversation again. Now go tell all your buddies that you finally beat me and how. Back to the ignore list you go for good.
You would think someone in the medical field would understand the benefits of using natural medicinal plants to help improve someone's quality of life.

I am finding more and more that the human body is capable of healing itself if you give it the right elements from nature. The reason many of us are sick and need a "pill for every ill" is because we don't avail ourselves of what nature has to offer.

You might want to look into juicing if your girlfriend has trouble eating certain things. I just bought a Breville Elite a few months back and am able to eat mountains of fruits and vegetables in just a few 24 ounce glasses a day. It'll make you feel like crap for about 6 days while you detox... but after that you'll feel like superman. You might find some natural juice combos that help your girlfriend. And if I'm not mistaken... liquids spend less time in the stomach than do solids and are FAR easier to absorb and break down for nutrients.

Last edited by Glock36shooter; 01-16-2013 at 09:46..