View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 14:10   #91
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
You would think someone in the medical field would understand the benefits of using natural medicinal plants to help improve someone's quality of life.

I am finding more and more that the human body is capable of healing itself if you give it the right elements from nature. The reason many of us are sick and need a "pill for every ill" is because we don't avail ourselves of what nature has to offer.

You might want to look into juicing if your girlfriend has trouble eating certain things. I just bought a Breville Elite a few months back and am able to eat mountains of fruits and vegetables in just a few 24 ounce glasses a day. It'll make you feel like crap for about 6 days while you detox... but after that you'll feel like superman. You might find some natural juice combos that help your girlfriend. And if I'm not mistaken... liquids spend less time in the stomach than do solids and are FAR easier to absorb and break down for nutrients.
If PA believed in evolution more than 95% then he might understand what all those cannabinoid receptors are doing in the human GI tract. Or maybe god put them there. Either way, there they are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid_receptor

Good advice on the juicer. I'm kind of a fruit bat myself so I think we'll give that a try. Edit: Dang, I just checked out the Breville Elite. I might have to stave off my reloading press for that.

Last edited by Gunhaver; 01-16-2013 at 14:15..